The Sports Sponsorship & Sales (S3) Club is an organization of students interested in learning more about the business of professional sports. The S3 Club and S3 Program focuses on the principles of Work Ethic, Integrity, and Networking (WIN), offering students the opportunity to meet, network and be mentored by executives in professional sports who demonstrate excellent work ethic & integrity.
This year, meet S3 alumni from all of the teams in Texas!
→ Check out the S3 Club Calendar of Events. Be sure to download each event to your calendar!
S3 Club Loyalty Rewards Program
S3 Club members (majors and non-majors) may earn points by attending and recruiting others to attend and join.
- Attendance at S3 Club meeting
- 1 points per meeting (Max = 8 points)
- Must attend at least 3 of S3 club meetings for the semester to qualify for rewards
- Work S3 Club recruitment tables
- 1 point per work session (Max 2 points)
- Bring interested students to S3 Club meetings
- 1 point per new student brought to club meeting (Max = 4 points per meeting)
- Visitors may attend one club meeting before joining; at second club meeting one must join and pay dues for the S3 Club
- Recruit new S3 Club member
- 2 points per new member (no limit)
What you can win
- S3 Team & Player Memorabilia Giveaways
- Tickets to pro games