Baylor University S3
Internship Evaluations Forms & Expectations
- Complete the online form prior to the internship beginning: Click here to complete.
- Midterm evaluation: Submit one progress report online. Click here to submit.
- Submit by July 1 for summer internships.
- Final Evaluation: Submit a final evaluation of the intern’s performance. Same online form here.
- Submit by August 31 for summer internships.
- Forms are password protected. Please email Kirk Wakefield for more information.
- Be on time. Five minutes early is on time. If you are on time, you are late.
- Invest quality time/effort throughout every work hour.
- Perform all tasks with enthusiasm.
- Communicate directly with the supervisor regarding all/any changes in schedule.
- Be creative.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of sales & CRM processes.
- Think critically and constructively.
- Willingly accept new challenges. Volunteer.
- Over-deliver on commitment to internship. Finish all jobs.
- Demonstrate professional conduct & respect toward all associates. Specifically, demonstrate excellence in:
- Communication: verbal/oral
- Communication: writing
- Interpersonal skills
- Work ethic
- Be an impact player:
- Commit random acts of kindness.
- Be a giver not a taker.
- Value relationships over revenue.
- Go the 2nd mile.
- Attitude. Attitude. Attitude.
- Complete the Internship Report Form: Complete and submit the report here.